Goa Gajah Ruins and Traditional Balinese Dance Sightseeing Tour Instant Confirmation
Visit and explore the mysterious Goa Gajah ruins before seeing two traditional dances of Bali, including the Barong Dance on a special full day tour.
Head up 1500 meters above sea level, to the Kintamani Highlands. The cool plateau hardly feels like Bali, with Mount Batur rising through fog, and the waters of Lake Batur. The cool breeze carries away heat and stress, and makes for a perfect spot to stop and enjoy a lunch.
Discovered by a an explorer from Holland in the 14th century, the "Elephant Cave" of Goa Gajah transports visitors into a dim and quiet world far removed from the outside. A tranquil air pervades the area, and carvings of Ganesha, the elephant headed god, were found in a ritual bathing area in 1954.
▼ Read more
Prices shown are individual prices in groups of 2 or more.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 14 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Admission / English audio guide / Show fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Hotel Pick-up (Varies by Hotel)
09:30 Barong Dance in BatubulanWatch a performance of the Barong Dance, representing the mythical battle between the forces of good and evil, and the showcase of traditional Balinese dance.
12:00 LunchEnjoy lunch in a restaurant with sweeping views of the Kintamani Highlands.
13:30 Goa Gajah RuinsVisit the 11th century ruins of Goa Gajah. The entryway is carved into a massive face, and the interior contains carvings of the elephant headed god, Ganesha.
15:00 UbudShopping, art gallery visits, or museum visits are all possible!
17:30 DinnerStop for dinner at a restaurant in Ubud.
19:00 Balinese Dance Performance at Ubud PalaceWatch a performance of traditional dance, where intricate movements of the face and hands all carry meaning. Designed as worship, the dance has been passed down from generation to generation.
**About the Balinese Dance and Transport**Depending on the performance and start time, the duration of the dance may differ. (Standard: 18:30~19:30 start / 60~90 minute performance)
Sightseeing is possible after the dance, however please be aware many sightseeing locations may be closed depending on the time.
21:00 Hotel Drop Off in Ubud Area (*Estimated time only)
22:00 Hotel Drop Off (*Estimated time only)
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please confirm your booking with the activity provider after arrival in Bali. During business hours, please call the number provided on your voucher. If you arrive after business hours, and the tour is the following day, no call is necessary.
- Children aged 6 years and above should be booked as adults.
- Children 5 years and under are free, however a seat will not be reserved for them. If a seat is required, please book as an adult.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Restaurant, activity, theme park, and admission fees are not included in the tour price.
- Changes to the itinerary are possible based on customer's desires. Please speak with your tour guide on the day regarding changes. Please inform your guide whether you want to stop for meals.
- If requested, visiting a local supermarket is possible.
- Round trip transport is included for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Ubud.
Other areas will incur an additional fee for transportation. Please inquire with the activity provider regarding fees.
- Please do not wear garments that show great amounts of skin, such as camisoles and tank tops. If needed, sarong rentals at a temple may be arranged,
- Due to rocky ground, high heels are not recommended.
- Cancellations may be handled through the reservation maker's "Your Account" page.
- The dance performance contents or entry price may be changed or cancelled without notice by the organizer.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||14 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The tour was a great deal since we could visit places such as terraced rice fields and temples. I was also able to buy a souvenir at a wholesales-like shop that sells silk products, etc. on the way. I...more