Exciting Kiteboarding Experience in Tokai
Give the exciting marine sport of kiteboarding a try! Practice in the smooth waters of Isewan, and feel the excitement of flying and jumping.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:00 Meet at AIR JUNK
13:00 Preparation and ExplanationAfter filling in the application form and completing the payment, go outside for warming up exercises. Please don't forget wearing sunscreen! Please stay away from deep water.
Training on LandThe instructor will be right by your side! Please practice until you are able to control the kite, so that you will be able to progress faster later.
Kite Practice on LandLearn the basics of setting and checking the kite, and start using a real kite!
Practice in the SeaWhile the instructor holds the kite, get used to operating the board. They will show you how to relaunch, plane and skim!
ShowerFreshen up with a warm shower.
16:00 Tour Ends on the Spot
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swim wear / Towel
- Rental fee of the wet suit is 2,700 yen per day. There are various sizes but the number is limited.
- May be cancelled due to weather conditions or other reasons. The lesson will be transferred to the next available date.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation or change, please make a contact promptly through My Page.