Sushi Making Experience with Professional Chef and English Guide in Nagoya
Discover the secrets of sushi making by learning from a professional chef. After your lesson, watch a sashimi cutting performance while enjoying a delicious sushi dinner.
This activity can be booked only from 7 days before.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 3 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Dinner / English-speaking guide / Sushi making lesson / Ingredients / Transportation from designated hotels
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:15-16:30 Pick-up from Your Designated Hotel
16:30 Sushi MakingGet behind the bar and learn to make nigiri zushi from an experienced chef. Master the techniques to try at home.
Chef's PerformanceWatch the chef skillfully slice a fish and present it on the plate for a masterful performance.
17:30 Sushi DinnerTaste the difference between the sushi you made along with the one made by the chef. Take this opportunity to ask any questions in regards of sushi making for your future culinary experiences.
19:00-19:15 Drop-off at Your Designated Hotel
- People 16 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Clothing that can get wet
- Clothing that can get dirty
- This is not a private tour. Another group aside from yours may join.
- A taxi will be used for pick-up and drop-off.
- Please be courteous to other participants and your instructor. The tour operators will not be held responsible for any issues that occur during the tour.
- This tour may be operated in another language aside from English. Please inquire for availability when booking.
- Drinks are not included in the tour fare.
- Please understand that, for freshness of ingredients, this tour can be booked from 7 days in advance.
- The photos of the tours are examples of what you may be making. Please note that the ingredients are subject to change according to the season.
- If you have any religious or health restrictions regarding food, please notify us in advance.
- The exact location of the tour will be notified to you upon booking.
- Once you book this activity, any cancellations will be charged 100%. Please be sure to look over the activity information prior to booking.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.