Tempura Plastic Food Sample Making Experience in Central Nagoya
Create your very own realistic looking shrimp and vegetable tempura with wax and plastic. Surprise your friends back home with all sorts of fake foods that look good enough to eat.
Frequently seen in Japanese restaurants, plastic food displays have become a popular form of art in Japan. Now you can experience making your very own realistic tempura assortment using plastic supplies. At the shop, you can also pick-up various fake dishes to take home as gifts or souvenirs.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:00 Meet at Food Sample Studio
Plastic Tempura Making (30 minutes)Create your own tempura replica using wax and plastic! Shape the base, then top it with small bits to give it a realistic fried look.
ShoppingAfter completing your tempura, take a look at how other foods are made along with shopping around the shop for other delicious looking samples to take home.
13:50 Activity Ends at Food Sample Studio
- Participants under 12 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear an apron or clothes you do not mind getting dirty.
- This is not a private class, so you may be working with another group.
- This activity will be held in Japanese, however an instruction manual in English will be provided.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.