Private Full Day Shopping and Historical Tour of Nagoya by Chartered Car
Explore the popular spots of the port city on a private taxi. Check out Nagoya Castle and Tokugawaen Garden, then pick up some gourmet dishes at Sakae and shop your heart out in the trendy Osu area.
Note: Maximum of 3 passengers in the medium-sized taxi.
Note: Maximum of 4 passengers in the wheelchair van.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Charter fee / Japanese-speaking guide/driver / Parking fees / Highway tolls / Wheelchair Assistance
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up at Requested Location in Nagoya
09:30 Nagoya Castle (60 min)Constructed under the order of the Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu in 1612, you can visit the grand castle to see the beautiful paintings and decorative interior. Make sure to spot the legendary golden Shachihoko tiger-whale on top of the roof.
10:40 Tokugawaen Garden (60 min)Stroll through the serene Japanese-style garden with scenic landscapes full of seasonal trees and flowers.
12:00 Lunch at Sakae (60 min)Visit the popular area of Nagoya lined with fancy cafes and traditional eateries for lunch. Try some delicious and popular Nagoya dishes, such as the Miso-cutlet, Tempura rice ball, chicken wings, and many more!
13:30 Atsuta Shrine (60 min)As one of the most important Shinto Shrines, which enshrines one of the three sacred imperial treasures. Make sure to try some traditional Kishimen noodles at the shrine shop.
15:00 Osu Kannon Temple (30 min)Stop by the ancient temple originally built in 1333 to see the large red paper lantern where you can tie paper notes with your wishes.
15:40 Osu Shopping Street (50 min)Venture through the arcades filled with local shops. Pick up some great gifts and souvenirs you can only find here, and check out Nagoya's wild fashion!
17:00 Drop-off at Requested Location in Nagoya
- All Packages
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Admission fees and meals are not included in the tour price and must be paid by the customer directly. Cash is recommended as credit cards are only accepted in certain locations.
- The tour schedule is subject to change depending on locations, traffic, inclement weather, or other reasons beyond our control.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
- All Packages
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 15 business days to 17:30 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Sightseeing Tours8
- Tours by Language16
- Tour Length 75
- Seasonal Tours3
- Cultural Experiences8
- Marine and Ocean Activities1
- Air Sports1
- Driving and Riding Activities2
- Sports/ Fitness/ Dance1
- Pop Culture Experiences2
- Museums and Learning7
- Fruit Picking and Farming1
- Food Culture Experience6
- World Heritage Sites1
- Transport Services2
- Wifi Routers and SIM Cards1