Cute Decorative Sushi Roll Lesson in English at a Local Home in Nagoya
Add a touch of "kawaii" to your sushi by learning how to make colorful and decorative Kazarimaki sushi rolls. Enjoy a fun cooking lesson in English at a local Japanese home in Nagoya.
▼ Read more
The tour will begin at 10:50, however lessons from 12:50 may be available as well upon request. Please inquire before making your booking.
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / English-speaking instructor / Japanese-speaking instructor / Sushi making lesson / Ingredients / A small side dish
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please make sure to be on time for your scheduled activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Clothing that can get wet
- Clothing that can get dirty
- Please bring an apron.
- This is not a private tour. Another group aside from yours may join.
- Please be courteous to other participants and your instructor. The tour operators will not be held responsible for any issues that occur during the tour.
- The photos of the tours are examples of what you may be making. Please note that the ingredients are subject to change according to the season.
- If you have any religious or health restrictions regarding food, please notify us in advance.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.