Beginner-Friendly Japanese Taiko Drum Lesson and Performance in Nagoya
Get to grips with the tradition of Japanese taiko drumming! Learn about the traditional performance styles used in sacred ceremonial music in shrines, and have a blast playing the powerful drums.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:15 Meet at Wadaiko Practice Hall
19:15 Begin LessonLearn about the history of the taiko drum in Japanese culture and religion. See the different types and sizes of drums before letting loose with the powerful rhythms of taiko!
20:00 Drum PerformanceWatch a performance of shrine music by the professional drummers accompanied by Japanese flutes.
21:05 Activity Ends at Wadaiko Practice Hall
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable clothing
- This is not a private tour, so you may be sharing some spaces with another group.
- Transportation is not included in the tour fare. The exact location where the tour is held will be notified on your voucher after your booking has been confirmed.
- This activity will be held in Japanese, however an instruction manual in English will be provided.
- Please be on time to arrive at the practice hall. If you are more than 10-minutes late, you may not be able to attend.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.