Care for Children First Aid Course in Ichikawa
Be ready for any situation with full training, focused on the unique needs of young children. This course will teach you CPR and AED usage, and how to care for infants.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:00 Meet at Sun Child
LectureStudy in the lecture room using the materials that we distributed before the day. You also watch informative video and do live practice.
First ResponseLearn the 9 core skills of first response. Patient's condition check, use of barrier, breathing checks, mouth-to-mouth respiration, one on one CPR, dealing with serious bleeding, treating shock, and damage to spinal cord, and how to use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator).
First AidAfter learning the important first response skills, learn second care skills used while waiting for an ambulance. This includes checking on injured parts of the body or illness, how to use bandages, how to apply a splint for fractures or dislocations (using a mannequin.)
Final Test and ExplanationAnswer the questions based on what we learnt in the lecture, referring to the DVD and manual. Do not hesitate to ask the instructor if there is anything you don't understand. The duration time of the lesson is approximately 6 to 8 hours.
Lesson ends at Sun Child
- Participants must be 12 years old or above.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring the materials we distribute beforehand, and wear clothes that are easy to move in.
- Fees for the manual, the barrier kit, and C card will be charged separately.
- You are supposed to participate in a 2-day lesson, if you also book EFR Course.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.