Full Day Free Diving Specialty Practice Course in Urayasu
Free diving is competitive sport to enjoy diving in one breath and challenge your limits. Learn the basics of free diving in a safe in-depth full day lesson.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 6 - 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lecture and instruction fee / Swimming pool facility usage / Insurance / Application for certification card
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:30 Meet at True North
Free Diving (~2 hours)Learn the basics about the history, games, records, effects on the body, and safety of free diving watching a video.
14:30 Swimming PoolThe lesson will be held in a swimming pool near our shop.
*Please have lunch before coming to the shop, or bring a light meal for yourself.
15:00 Afternoon Lesson (~3 hours)2 pool events of free diving.
Make your record keeping safety in mind
Try the following:
Static apnea: Find the length of time you can hold your breath with your face in water.
Dynamic apnea: Check the length you can move parallel holding your breath either with fins or without fins.
CertificationReturn to the shop, check the video and photos, and then fill in an application form. You are certified!
18:30-19:00 Tour ends at True North (Estimated times)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Paricipants must be 10 years old or above.
- Guidelines for participation:
Must be able to dive more than 5 m deep in water.
Own your own equipment.
Have attended the middle-class lesson or higher at our swim school.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimsuit, towel, shampoo, a photo for the application form (3 x 2 cm)
- Snorkeling equipment
*We have rental equipment which you can choose from the option, if needed. Please be sure to input your sizes to best fit your gear.
- Tour is operated only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 8 business days to 21:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 3 business days to 21:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.