White Water Rafting on the Meguro River from Hamano
Splash down the Meguro River's crystal clear water in a cool packraft! Choose your own route for a fun adventure and thrills in beautiful Shikoku. Beginners welcome!
▼ Read more
Participation period 2016/10/01 - 2016/11/30 (Weekday)
Participation period 2016/10/01 - 2016/11/30 (Weekend)
Participation period 2016/10/10 - 2016/11/23 (Mon, Wed, Thu)
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: japanese-speaking instructor / A set of equipment (wet suit, life jacket, packrafting shoes, helmet, packraft, paddles) / guide fee / insurance premium / pictures of the tour (taken by the guide's camera)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Meet at Forest Canyon Base, check in, and get changed
10:30 Packrafting tour starts! (Duration: about 2:30)It takes about 20 minutes by car from the base to the starting point. Then hop into the raft and head out for an adventure on the river!
12:30 Tour EndsGet changed and attend the post-tour meeting, then receive a CD with pictures of your tour.
You can bathe in Poppo Onsen which is on the way back to the base.
13:30 Check-out at Forest Canyon Base
- Though a packraft is a light boat which is about 2 kg in weight, packrafting requires a certain level of physical strength, for, in some part of the course, you have to walk against the stream carrying your packraft. Or, you can end the tour on the way. For the details, please ask us.
- Healthy people of high school age or older can participate in this activity.
- We ask the following people not to participate in the activity for safety reasons.
People who are taller than 2 m, or weigh 100 kg or more.
People who are under the influence of alcohol.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- You will wear a wetsuit, so please wear a swimsuit or underwear you don't mind getting wet. Please do not wear cotton clothes.
- Please bring a strap for your glasses, if you use glasses. However, please note that there is no guarantee that damage can be prevented 100%.
- Please bring your swimming goggles, if you must wear contact lenses.
- We recommend that you bring your health insurance certificate.
- Though, in principle, the tour is carried out in rain, but may be cancelled when the water level becomes unusually high, even in fine weather. We will let you know by the evening of the day before the tour if we decide to cancel it.
- If the tour is cancelled, we can either rebook you for another day, or give you a refund of the tour price.
- Tour may end later than scheduled due to conditions including weather, number of participants, or the physical strength of participants. So we recommend that you come to the base about 30 minutes prior to the starting time.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 16 business days to 17:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 7 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.