Round Trip Bullet Train and One-Day City Pass to Kagoshima City from Fukuoka Instant Confirmation
This package includes round-trip shinkansen tickets from Fukuoka, and a one-day unlimited public transportation ticket in Kagoshima City, with discounts on the Sakurajima ferry!
By purchasing this tickets package, you will be able to ride Japan’s bullet train Shinkansen to save travel time. Also, sightseeing in Kagoshima City will be a breeze with a 1-day ticket for unlimited rides on the city trams, buses, and City View buses (including the nostalgic retro-style trams). Whether it's shopping or going to historic sites and other tourist spots, you can just hop on and off the city's transport systems. Ride the Sakurajima ferry or see Kagoshima City Aquarium using discount coupons included!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Round trip bullet train ticket from Hakata / One-day public transportation ticket (Streetcars, city buses and city view buses)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Location, direction and description
Location, direction and description
Train ticket and the final itinerary will be mailed to your accommodation at least one day prior to your tour.
Tickets can also be picked up at the Fukuoka Airport JTB Global Counter located on the first floor of the international terminal as well.
You will be boarding either the Sakura or Tsubame bullet trains. Please note that times of trains cannot be selected.
Upon arrival to Kagoshima, you will have free time to go around the city until your scheduled time of departure.
Please go to the Kagoshima-Chuo Station Information Desk or the Kagoshima City View Bus to pick up your pass for the Kagoshima City trams, buses and city view buses.
Facility discounts may be used only once for each facility. Discounts include locations such as the Kagoshima Aquarium, Sakurajima Ferry and many more.
- Please understand that this is an unguided tour with no tour conductor.
- Please note that the price listed only includes the round trip train between Hakata Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station and 1-day city pass.
- Please refer to the ticket and final itinerary for the train number and departure time. The ticket and final itinerary will be sent to the participant's place of accommodation at least 1 day before departure.
- The bullet train ticket may not be exchanged with a different train ticket.
- Please note that participants may not choose a bullet train departure time.
- There may be changes to the train departure time due to schedule revisions.
- If the address for the tickets and final itinerary to be sent to changes after booking, please inform us at least 8 days prior to the tour departure date.
- [City Tram, Bus, City View Bus 1-day Ticket Exchange]: The ticket is valid only on the date of departure (day of the tour). Before boarding, please have the ticket exchanged with the 1-day free ride ticket at either of the following:
- Kagoshima City Tourist Information Center
- inside the Kagoshima City View Bus.
*Participants are not permitted to ride without exchanging the ticket.
- When going to facilities where discounts apply, please present the Discount Passport at the reception window/counter. The discount passport may not be used in conjunction with other discount coupons.
The discount passport is valid for 2 days starting from the departure date, but may only be used once for each facility.
- The discount passport applies to the admission fee, etc. for the following facilities: Museum of the Meiji Restoration / Kagoshima City Modern Literature Museum / Kagoshima Marchen Hall / Kagoshima City Museum of Art / Reimeikan, Kagoshima Prefectural Center for Historical Material / Saigo Nanshu Memorial Museum / Sengan-en (Garden Course) / Foreigners' Residence Ijinkan / Kagoshima Aquarium / Sakurajima Ferry / Sakurajima Magma Hot Spring (inside Rainbow Sakurajima) / Amuran Ferris Wheel
- The ticket is valid for use only on the date and the designated train section and car printed on the JR ticket. However, if you arrive late and miss the train, you will be allowed to take the next train on the same date, train section and car (non-reserved seating) as a remedial measure. Please note that in this case, there will be no partial refunds given.
- This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that bookings for pairs or groups composed entirely of Japanese citizens cannot be made.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- The train ticket, the 1-day pass for Kagoshima City trams, buses and City View buses, and the final itinerary will be sent to the specified place of accommodation at least 1 day prior to the tour. Therefore please inform us of your accommodation details for the day prior to the tour (postal code, address, phone number, check-in date, and the name of the person who made the reservation). If the accommodation is a private residence, please also include the name of the head of the household.
- Children (ages 0-5 years) will be able to participate for free under the following conditions.
An individual seat will not be provided. Please have them sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If there are seats available, they are welcome to use it, however they will not be getting a priority in seating.
If you would like any of the above for children (ages 0-5 years), please book them as a child.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 7 business days to 16:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 3 business days to 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 2 business days to 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please contact Veltra immediately if you make any changes to your booking once it is confirmed, as:
Any changes made between 16:00 local time, 7 business days to 16:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
Any changes made between 16:00 local time, 3 business days to 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
Any changes made between 16:00 local time, 2 business days to 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
Any changes made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.