HIDA FURUKAWA TOWN WALKSALE
Take a unique walking tour with a local guide through the hidden gem of Hida Furukawa. Learn about daily life and traditions in this rustic town.
Experience a taste of authentic Japanese life far from the rush of cities when you visit Hida Furukawa. This is a chance to step directly into a way of life passed down from the 14th century. Your knowledgeable local guide will show you the spots that are overlooked by any other tour and will help you visit and speak with residents of this serene town. Enjoy the blissful quiet of the "satoyama", areas where town opens into rice fields surrounded by nearby mountains.
▼ Read more
The child price applies to children 12 and under.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Japanese-speaking guide / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:00 Check-in at SATOYAMA EXPERIENCE Hida Furukawa desk
14:00 Walking TourSet out with a local guide who will explain the daily life and activities of the town. You can get close and personal with the residents in a way no other tour does.
Walking TourHida Furukawa gets a lot of snow, and a great way to get chatting with locals is by lending a hand shoveling. Pitch in, and make some new friends!
16:30 Tour ends on the spot
- The child price applies to children 12 and under.
- Tour guidance is available in English and Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.