Beginner Friendly Pottery Art Lesson in Tajimi
Learn to use a potter’s wheel, or the basic hand kneading and painting! Enjoy creating your own unique ceramic art, assisted by friendly teachers.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 17:00 (Show details)
09:00 Meet at Kokeigama
09:00 Start the pottery lesson!Learn how fun pottery can be during this beginner-friendly lesson! From using a pottery wheel to hand forming, you can try out lots of different ways to shape your art.
09:30 You can make any of the following:<Example of works>
*Candy bowl (diameter: 21 cm, height: 7 cm)
*Flower vase (diameter: 10 cm, height: 18 cm)
*Tea ceremony bowl
*A Japanese tea cup & a cup for Japanese sake
*Others (with the total length of diameter and height of 28 cm or less)
- It will take about 2 and a half months to complete your works. We will contact you or the representative of your group after firing your works.
- An extra fee for the postage will be charged, if you want us to send your works to your address. Please pay the fee at the site.
- Please forgive us for sending our works instead, in case your works are damaged.
- You may feel that the colors of your finished works may be different from those of colors samples.
- An extra fee may be charged depending on the glaze you use. Please pay the extra fee at the site.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- We do not charge a cancellation fee.