Half Day Traditional Bamboo Work Experience in Minakami
Use bamboo and learn to make classic toys for children such as a paper gun, bamboo-copter, or a flower vase from cutting to completion.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 (Summer Only) - 15:00 (Summer Only) (Show details)
09:00 Meet at Takezaiku no Ie
Bamboo Working (~1 hour)Create traditional children's toys using bamboo. You may make a paper gun, flying stick, or weave a basket.
WorkingCut the bamboo with a saw or knife, but please be careful when using them.
CompletionTake home your brand new crafts that you made from lovely bamboo.
Gift ShopOther items made by professional weavers are displayed and for sale.
10:00 Check-out at Takezaiku no Ie
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in and which are OK to get dirty.
- Please bring an apron.
- We will use a knife during this activity, so please be careful.
- Tour schedule may be changed or cancelled due to unavoidable conditions.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 70.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.