Match Box Art Experience at Takumi no Sato in Minakami
Show your creative skills on the cute, tiny canvas of a matchbox. Framed in a colorful wooden frame, this unique souvenir of Minakami can bring a pop of color to your home.
▼ Read more
Fee for a match box and painting. Frames are available on site for an extra fee.
- Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking instructor / Experience fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Summer only) (Show details)
09:00 Meet Macchie no Ie
Match Box Art Experience (1 hour)Let your creativity go wild on the matchbox, to create a pocket-sized piece of art.
Optional: Frame your ArtYou can choose to buy a pretty frame for your piece of artwork!
- Wood: 300 yen
- Japanese paper: 700 yen
- Glass: 2,000 yen
10:00 Activity Ends
- Children in the 6th grade and younger need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- Tour fee is for the match box and painting materials only. Frames available for purchase on site for an additional fee.
- [Approximate fees]
- Wood frame: 300 yen
- Japanese paper frame: 700 yen
- Glass frame: 2,000 yen
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please bring an apron.
- Tour schedule may be changed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.