Japanese Washi Paper Making Experience in Minakami
Experience making Japanese paper with natural materials, and adding a personal touch with leaves, bits of ribbon, string and more. Great for both children and paper craft lovers.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Summer only) (Show details)
09:00 Meeting at Washi no Ie
Japanese Washi Paper Making (40 minutes)Making paper using natural materials and add leaves, shapes and ribbon to make each sheet of paper unique.
Done!As it needs to dry, your work will be shipped to you later (additional shipping fee required).
09:40 Tour Ends
- Children in the 6th grader and younger need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- The additional shipping fee is 200 JPY for the first sheet of paper, and 100 JPY for each sheet after that. Please pay on site on the day.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please bring an apron.
- Tour schedule may be changed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.