Two Day Hiroshima and Kurashiki Tour from Osaka (Return Train to Kyoto) Instant Confirmation
Set out from Osaka on a tour around the hidden gems of Hiroshima, Miyajima and Kurashiki before making your way to Kyoto to continue your journey.
Set out from the hub of Western Japan, Osaka, as you journey to visit the World Heritage Sites Miyajima, Itsukushimajinja Shrine, Hiroshima, and the Atomic Bomb Dome on the first day of your tour. Then, on the second day, stop at the popular Kurashiki and Okayama Korakuen, one of the three most beautiful gardens in Japan, a sterling example of the precepts of Japanese garden design. Finish your tour in Kyoto, the quiet and history filled old capital of Japan.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2 day
- Available: Mon, Wed, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Admission / Transportation fee / Accommodation fee / English-speaking guide / Lunch on Day 2
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:40-08:10 Pick-up from Hotels in Osaka City
Shin Osaka Station (110 minutes)Head from Shin Osaka Station to Hiroshima Station aboard the Nozomi or Hikari Shinkansen, with reserved seating.
Hiroshima StationWalk to Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
10:30 Hotel Granvia HiroshimaHead to Miyajimaguchi by bus.
Manner of transportation (bus, jumbo taxi, train) while sightseeing Hiroshima and Miyajima will vary depending on the number of participants.
Miyajimaguchi (5 minutes)Take the ferry to Miyajima Port.
Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine (120 minutes)Itsukushima Shrine is a World Heritage Site. Established in the 6th century it is famous for its beautiful Shinden-zukuri style structure (architecture representative of a nobles' residence in the Heian period).
*Free time includes time for lunch. Lunch fees are not included in the tour.
Miyajima Port (5 minutes)Return to Miyajimaguchi by ferry.
Miyajimaguchi (30 minutes)Take the bus to Peace Memorial Park
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Museum (100 minutes)This large-scale park was established in 1949 after the Pacific War ended, and is visited by countless visitors as a symbol of peace. The museum within the park is an Important Cultural Property of Japan, and was built to remind future generations of the terror wrought by atomic bombs.
Atomic Bomb DomeThe Atomic Bomb Dome is a symbol of the disastrous atomic bombing during WWII, the first atomic bombs used in human history, and has been preserved as it was to promote peace and elimination of atomic weapons around the world.
17:45~18:15 Check-in at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
08:30 Depart Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
Hiroshima Station (90 minutes)Hiroshima Station to Shin Kurashiki Station aboard the Kodama Shinkansen.
Shin Kurashiki Station to Kurashiki Bikan Historical QuarterTransportation will be either on a JR train (local service, non-reserved seating) or a taxi when the number of participants do not reach 6.
Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter (80 minutes)Stroll through many of the original storehouses that has been preserved from the Edo and Meiji Periods (Edo: 1603–1868, Meiji: 1868–1912)
Western Style lunch at Kurashiki Kokusai Hotel (60 minutes)
Ohara Museum of Art (40 minutes)Not only the collection of modern and western art, but the ancient Greek architecture and the ivy-covered stone walls also attract many visitors.
Kurashiki Station to Okayama Station (20 minutes)Head to Okayama Station by JR Local Train, with non-reserved seating.
Okayama StationTake the taxi to Okayama Korakuen
Okayama Korakuen (40 minutes)One of the three most beautiful gardens in Japan, and represents the Genroku Culture of the early Edo Period.
Okayama KorakuenTake the taxi to Okayama Station
18:30~19:00 Okayama Station (90 minutes)Head from Okayama Station to Kyoto Station via the Hikari Shinkansen bullet train.
18:40-19:30 Drop-off at Kyoto City Hotels
- The type of transportation (microbus, jumbo taxi, taxi, train etc.) between Hiroshima Station and Miyajima and between Shin-Kurashiki Station and Okayama Station will vary depending on the number of participants.
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 20 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
- Please inform us of the name of the hotel you will be staying at on the day prior to the tour, as well as the hotel you plan to go to after the tour ends. Please make a request at booking if you would like a vegetarian meal.
- Children (ages 0-5 years) will be able to participate for free under the following conditions.
An individual seat will not be provided. Please have them sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If there are seats available, they are welcome to use it, however they will not be getting a priority in seating.
An individual meal or snack will not be provided as well.
An extra bed or futon mat will not be provided.
In the case meals are included in the accommodation, a separate meal will not be prepared.
If you would like any of the above for children (ages 0-5 years), please book them as a child.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please contact Veltra immediately if you make any changes to your booking once it is confirmed, as:
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
・Any changes made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.