Hiroshima World Heritage Mini Cruise and Sightseeing Tour in Hiroshima Instant Confirmation
Take a cruise along the World Heritage Sea Route and see Hiroshima's famous locations from the river. In the afternoon, explore Itsukushima Shrine, the Atomic Bomb Dome and the Peace Memorial Park.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 9 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Ferry fare / Itsukushima Shrine admission fee / Train fare / Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum / Hiroshima Orizuru Tower admission fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:50 Meet Up at Hiroshima Orizuru Tower
09:30 Board the ferry at Hiroshima Peace Memorial ParkEnjoy the sights on a mini cruise and ride the ferry along the World Heritage Sea Route.
Arrive at Miyajima Port Pier No. 3
Enter Itsukushima Shrine
Sightseeing at Miyajima (90 min)Explore the famous Itsukushima shrine and its floating torii gate. Your guide will tell you about Miyajima and the shrine itself. Then, have lunch anywhere you like.
*Lunch is not included in the tour price.
Board the ferry at Miyajima
Arrive at Miyajimaguchi
Board the streetcar at Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Station (50 min)The streetcar is a rare thing in Japan these days, and this fun form of transport is well loved by the people of Hiroshima.
Arrive at Genbaku Dome-mae Station
Sightseeing at Atomic Bomb Dome and Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park (30 min)Walk around the icon of remembrance in Hiroshima and World Heritage Site, the Atomic Bomb Dome as well as the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
Hiroshima Orizuru TowerEnjoy free time exploring the tower.
17:30 Tour Disbands at Hiroshima Orizuru Tower
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please be sure to give your accomodation information and contact number when booking. If the tour is cancelled participants will be notified.
- The tour schedule and departure/arrival times are subject to change according to traffic conditions or crowds at the destinations.
- Please note that lunch is not included. Participants must have lunch on their own.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 10 business days to 18:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 7 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 2 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.