Private Sorachi River Canoe Adventure in Furano
Hop into a traditional Canadian canoe with your professional guide, and see the natural beauty of Furano while paddling down the Sorachi River.
Canadian canoe were first created by the Native Americans, who used the canoe as a transportation device to hunt and convey supplies up and down the rivers. Come try out this fun outdoor sport, and get back in touch with nature during your visit to Hokkaido!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 06:00 - 15:15 (Show details)
05:50 Meet at Highland Furano (Parking area)
Before ArrivingPlease use the restrooms before arriving. Once arriving at the river, there are no restrooms available.
08:15 Tour Starts!
Signing in and PreparationFollow the guides by car to our office. After signing in and preparation, follow our guides by car to the rafting point.
Canoeing AdventurePaddle down 5km of the tranquil Sorachi River, and experience the lush nature of Hokkaido!
End of Canoeing
07:45 Tour Ends on the Spot
- Children in the 4th grade of elementary school and above can participate.
- The guide can speak basic English.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- All equipment and gear in included, so feel free to wear casual clothes (except for skirts and jeans).
- We recommend wearing a hat and sunglasses as the sun can be very bright on the water.
- We recommend bringing and using sunscreen.
- Please prepare extra clothes and towel in case your clothes get wet.
- We will inform you beforehand about any cancellations due to bad weather conditions or flooding.
- The tour will proceed in light rain, and guests will be given rain gear free of charge.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 2 business days to 21:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.