Berry Jam and Fresh Ice Cream Making Experience in Nakafurano
Make delicious berry jam using the farm's fresh strawberries and fruit, then make gelato-style ice cream using fresh Hokkaido milk and natural vanilla.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick Up/ Drop Off at Hotels in Kita no Mine free (per group)Pick Up/ Drop Off at Hotels in Kita no Mine free (per group)
Pick Up/ Drop Off at JR Furano Station free (per group)Pick Up/ Drop Off at JR Furano Station free (per group)
- Inclusion: Program fee / Ingredients fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:40-09:55 09:40 Pick Up at Kita no Mine hotels or JR Furano Station/ 09:55 Meet at venue
10:00 Jam and Ice Cream Time!Whisk your fresh milk and vanilla to create a smooth ice cream, then top it with the berry jam you made yourself!
Tour Ends/ Drop Off at Kita no Mine hotels or JR Furano Station
- Young children need to join with guardians.
- A pick up/ drop off service is available to hotels in Kita no Mine or at JR Furano Station. Please select these options upon booking if required.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 200.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.