Traditional Smelt Ice Fishing on Lake Kanayama (December to March)
Experience smelt fishing on Lake Kanayama in winter. Make a hole on the thick ice covering the lake and fish, then turn the catch into tasty tempura.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up from your hotel and drop-off at Furano Station free (per group)Pick-up from your hotel and drop-off at Furano Station free (per group)
Picking up and dropping off at your hotel in the Furano area free (per group)Picking up and dropping off at your hotel in the Furano area free (per group)
Pick-up at Furano station and drop-off at your hotel free (per group)Pick-up at Furano station and drop-off at your hotel free (per group)
Pick-up and drop-off at Furano Station free (per group)Pick-up and drop-off at Furano Station free (per group)
- Inclusion: Experience fee / Wakasagi fish / Drink service / Rental long boots
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:00 Meet at Alpine Visitor Center or pick-up from Furano Station or Hotel
Lake KanayamaIt's a 1 hour drive to the lake. If you would like to stop to buy a drink or snack, please ask the driver.
Ice FishingUse the drill to make a hole on the ice. Then drop the fishing line into the lake, you should be able to fish easily!
*Please understand that the number of the fish you catch changes by day.
Wakasagi TempuraTasting it. It would be good with sake or hot wine. Please order beforehand if you desire alcoholic beverage.
Tour ends at Alpine Vistor Center or drop-off to Furano Station or Hotels
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Hat / Gloves / Clothes to keep you warm, like ski wear
- Operating term of the tour is from late December to early March. (It may change by the condition of ice.)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points