Guided Nature and Photography Tour of Furano
Let a guide take you to the best and in-season spots of Furano, perfect for capturing the enchanting scenery in photographs, no matter the season.
▼ Read more
Older than junior high student are adult rates.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Your staying hotel in Furano City free (per group)Your staying hotel in Furano City free (per group)
- Inclusion: Guide fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-08:45 Pick-up from hotels in Furano
08:45 Meet at Leisure Guide Asobiya tour office
09:00 Guided Furano Photopoint Tour (about 3 hours)Go with a local guide to hidden and recommend places that each capture the feeling of the season. Tour includes a drink.
12:00 Tour ends at Asobiya or drop-off at hotels in Furano
- One infant aged 0-2 years old free per one adult. (There is not the drink)
- Transportation service to and from hotels in Furano city available. Fill in the form upon application.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear casual clothes that are easy to move in and comfortable shoes (sneakers etc).
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.