Stream Trout Fishing in Furano
Whether a beginner or experienced angler, you can enjoy fishing for rainbow or candy trout in the clear streams of Furano. Relax with an included drink.
▼ Read more
More than junior high student are adult rates.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Hotels in Furano city free (per group)Hotels in Furano city free (per group)
- Inclusion: Fishing set / Insurance (liability insurance up to 500 million JPY for one accident, 100 million JPY for 1 person)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-08:45 Pick-up from hotels in Furano
08:45 Meet at Leisure Guide Asobiya tour office
09:00 FishingCast into a branch of the Sorachi River, and try to catch some rainbow or candy trout.
12:00 Tour ends at Asobiya or drop-off to hotels in Furano
- Who is higher than a primary schoolchild can participate.
- Transportation service to and from hotels in Furano city available. Fill in the form upon application.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear casual clothes that are ok to get wet and comfortable shoes (sneakers etc).
- The tour will be held in light rain. We will prepare simple rain gear.
- By the situation (water temperature, quantity of water, transparency, time) of the river of the day. The catch greatly changes. Because it is not it in the fishing pond, there is a case you cannot catch any.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.