Reserved Tickets for the Sumio Goto Museum of Art in Kamifurano
Sumio Goto's watercolor paintings of Hokkaido's scenery capture both the beauty and wildness of the northern island. See stunning seasonal paintings of locations in Hokkaido, Kyoto, Nara and more.
▼ Read more
Location, direction and description
Map upload and description
- 1 minute from "Bijutsukan-mae" bus stop of the Town Bus.
- 5 minutes by car from JR Kamifurano Station.
- 30 minutes by car from Asahikawa Airport via Route 237.
- 30 minutes by car from Takasu I.C. of Douou Expressway via Route 237.
- 70 minutes from Mikasa I.C. of Douou Expressway via Lake Katsurazawa.
- 70 minutes from Shimukappu I.C. of Doutou Expressway via Route 237.
Business Hours : 9:00 - 17:00 (9:00 - 16:00 from Nov. to Mar.)
The museum is open all year-round, with occasional closures to update the exhibitions.
Parking lot: 100 spots fo regular cars and 12 spots for buses.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.