Private Limousine Tour of Hakodate
Go sightseeing in Hakodate in one of the largest limousines in Japan! See secret local spots and enjoy a glass of champagne or wine for a VIP tour.
Feel like a celebrity on this 90 minute limousine tour! See the beautiful Motomachi churches, Kanamori Warehouse, the old Public Hall and gorgeous views of the city and port on this private charter tour of Hakodate.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 08:00 - 20:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 08:00 09:00 10:00 11:00 12:00 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 19:00 20:00 (Hide details)
08:00 Pick up at Desired Hotel, Station or Hakodate Airport
Coastal RoadParticularly beautiful at night, cruise over this bridge for perfect views of Hakodate!
Bay AreaThese retro brick warehouses are located near the bay area of Hakodate and are a must-see for visitors to the city.
Old Public Hall Of Hakodate WardThis Colonial style building in pastel colors is located in Motomachi Park, and is a popular photo op!
Motomachi churchesThe Christian orthodox church, commonly known as Gangan temple, is the most famous church among the churches in Hakodate.
Isaribi StreetGaze over the coast from Isaribi Street, where you can get a panoramic view of the east coast of Hakodate. At night the coast sparkles with lanterns used by fishermen to attract squid!
09:30 Drop off at Desired Hotel, Station or Hakodate Airport
- You can choose any station or hotel in Hakodate, as well as the airport, as a pick up or drop off point. Please let us know your desired locations when booking.
- The limousine can hold a maximum of seven people.
- The sightseeing will mainly be from the limousine, but feel free to ask the driver if you would like to stop to look around or take pictures.
- The schedule may change due to traffic, weather conditions or time spent at the various locations on the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.