Kushiro Sightseeing Taxi - 1 hours course（Monuments inscribed with a poem）
Visit monuments inscribed with poems (including tanka, popular songs and others) in Kushiro on this private taxi tour, great for fans of Japanese poetry!
Check out various monuments inscibed with the poems of famous poets such as Takuboku Ishikawa and several others. Read `Kushiro no Yoru' (Kushiro at Night) by Kenichi Mikawa, one of representative popular songs of Kushiro, or see the inscription of 'Kushiro Shitsugen' by Kaori Mizumori.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 (Hide details)
09:00 Pick-up at your desired location in Kushiro (~ 1 hour)
Poem Monuments Tour of KushiroVisit monuments inscribed with poems like "Kushiro no Yoru" by Kenichi Mikawa, "Kushiro Shitsugen" by Kaori Mizumori and works of Takuboku Ishikawa.
Drop off at your desired location or Kushiro Airport
- This course is operated using a standard taxi, which can accommodate 1~4 people.
- Transportation services are available only in Kushiro city. Please let us know your desired pick up and drop off location when booking.
- This tour is run entirely in Japanese.
- Please understand that if the tour runs over 30 minutes from the scheduled ending time, there will be an additional charge.
- Admission fees are not included.
- If you wish to be dropped off at the airport, the tour will only go to the main monuments.
|Credit card payment|
- There is no cancellation charge.