Private Kushiro Marshland Tour from Kushiro Port
Coming into Kushiro Port? Why not see some of the best sights of this rural Hokkaido town on a 2 hour chartered tour? You can even meet local wildlife!
Gaze over the Kushiro River which meanders in the lush marsh from the Hosooka Observatory, and go see Hokkaido's famous white cranes!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
Kushiro Port Cruise Ship Terminal (Round trip) free (per group)Kushiro Port Cruise Ship Terminal (Round trip) free (per group)
Kushiro Port West Port No.4 Wharf (Round trip) free (per group)Kushiro Port West Port No.4 Wharf (Round trip) free (per group)
Kushiro city (minus Lake Akan and Onbetsu) free (per group)Kushiro city (minus Lake Akan and Onbetsu) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Charter fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 15:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 (Hide details)
09:00 Pick-up at Kushiro Port (~ 2 hours)
SightseeingGaze at the vastness of Hokkaido's natural beauty from the Hosooka Observatory.
Drop off at Kushiro Port
- This course is operated using a standard taxi, which can accommodate 1~4 people.
- This tour is run entirely in Japanese.
- lease understand that if the tour runs over 30 minutes from the scheduled ending time, there will be an additional charge.
- Admission fees are not included.
- Please understand that some facilities may be closed depending on the day or season.
- Course duration may change due to traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- There is no cancellation charge.