Kenbokki Island Exploration Tour
Head to the Biwase Gulf and explore Kenbokki Island. With an included lunch, relax as you take in all the wild flowers and wildlife that roam the island.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Transportation between Chanai Station-Pension Porch free (per group)Transportation between Chanai Station-Pension Porch free (per group)
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Light lunch
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Meet at Pension Porch or pick-up from Chanai Station
10:00 Island Exploration Adventure
Depart Biwase BayHop aboard the boat and sail out towards Kenbokki Island for a thrilling experience that you never have in your daily life.
PlateauClimb a short distance and reach a gentle plateau. Magnificent scenery is still and always breath taking even for our staff. Various kinds of flowers here never make you tired.
LunchEnjoy lunch along with the magnificent view.
Island HikeTake a chance to look at the many types of wild flowers that grow on the island and see the flocks of seagulls and cormorants that nest here. Fully enjoy the panorama of the great nature and the pacific ocean.
Tour ends at Pension Porch
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear sport shoes or sneakers.
- This tour involves a small climbing hike.
- This tour operates only in Japanese. However, non Japanese-speaking visitors are welcome.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 9.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fee will apply but please make sure to contact us in case of cancellation.