Half Day Guided Summer Small Boat Tour of the Notsuke Peninsula
Enjoy a special atmosphere from a sightseeing boat with a local fisherman who knows the bay. This course is suited for water bird photography or relaxing in the outdoors.
This tour operates from May 1st to October 31st,
▼ Read more
Adult fee applies to Junior High students and above
Head out with a local fisherman who knows the waters of the shallow Notsuke Bay well. Adventure on the bay and enjoy the beautiful sights.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Guiding fee / Boat boarding fee
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Casual shoes and wear (Sneakers or trekking shoes)
- Long sleeved clothes are recommended as even summer can be cold with winds.
- Wear a rain coat in the rain. This area is windy, so umbrellas are not useful.
- On a clear day the sunlight is strong and there is no shade, so you need a hat and sufficient water.
- Mosquito repellent spray is recommended, because there are many bugs.
- Tour is subject to cancellation depending on bad weather.
- Some locations may be unavailable on the day due to the condition of the tides.
- Binoculars are available for a 1 hour free rental if supplies are available.
- The meeting time and start time will be confirmed after booking.
- When 5 people participate, there may be times a guide can not accompany you due to specified passenger limitations.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Cancellation fees are not charged for this activity, but we ask that you let us know as soon as possible.