Summer White Water Rafting in Niseko near Mt. Yotei
Raft down the Kucchan Rafting Course with Mt. Yotei in the background. Suited for beginners and experienced rafters alike, beat the summer heat!
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
JR Niseko station(Round trip transfer) free (per group)JR Niseko station(Round trip transfer) free (per group)
JR Kucchan station(Round trip transfer) free (per group)JR Kucchan station(Round trip transfer) free (per group)
Niseko Area Accommodations(Round trip transfer) free (per group)Niseko Area Accommodations(Round trip transfer) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Activity fee / Guide fee / Traveler insurance (for residents of Japan)
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Pregnant individuals or anyone under the influence of alcohol may not join this tour.
- The signature of a parent or guardian is needed if you're under the age of 18. In the case parents will not be accompanying the children, please let us know, and sign the agreement contract beforehand.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- From April to June and from September to October, we will provide a drysuit. Inside the drysuit, please wear the clothes which is easily get dried and easy to move such as exercise clothes. Jeans or cotton made clothes should be avoid.
- From July to August: the day when the temperature is lower than usual, we'll lend you a wet suit. inside the wet suits please wear swimsuits or the clothes which is OK if it gets wet such as underwear. the day when the temperature got higher, we don't wear wet suits so please wear something that is OK to be wet (cotton made clothes such as T-shirt or short pants are not suitable because they would make your body cold.)
- Please refrain from wearing jeans, skirt, or jewelries such as earrings or rings.
- We'll lend pair of boots for river for free, from sizes 22 cm and up. For sizes under 22 cm, we don't have any so please bring things like sports sandals which strap around the ankles securely. Crocs type shoes are not allowed to wear because it's dangerous.
- Please prepare a change of clothes (including underwear) and towels, in case you get wet.
- If you wear glasses, please prepare the straps for glasses (can borrow for 200 JPY at the reception desk)
- Have your own responsibilities for the participants with contact lenses.
we don't cover for the damages of them.
- Use the locker to put your valuables such as cell phone, camera, watch or other valuables.
You can not bring them with you to the activity site.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Activities in the river such as rafting are not cancelled because of the weather, but in case of terribly bad weather like typhoon or too much rain that would cause rising level of water, the tour will be cancelled. as to the other activities, the guide will judge whether to cancel the activity or not considering the weather condition.
- NO ASC has insurance for an accidents to the participants, but we recommend that you'll have your own insurance in case for the accident.
- We don't have any facilities to take a shower. We do have special Onsen hot spring discount entry tickets, let us know if you'd like to visit.
- If the cancellation occurs due to participants' health condition, activity fee is not refunded.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.