Full Day Natural Scenery Winter Tour of Lake Shikotsu and Lake Toya from Sapporo
Explore the winter beauty of Hokkaido with a visit to Lake Shikotsu, the second deepest lake in Japan, and the never freezing Lake Toya, before seeing the young Showa Shinzan mountain.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:40 Meet at Sapporo Grand Hotel
Lake ShikotsuTake a lakeside stroll around the second deepest lake in Japan, This natural caldera lake also boasts startlingly blue waters, known regionally as Shakotan Blue.
LunchEnjoy a special Hokkaido lunch at Funkatei.
Mt. Usu Ropeway andMt. ShowashinzanShowashinzan was created by natural seismic activity between 1943 and 1945, and is a special national natural monument.
Toyako Silo ObservatoryLook out at Lake Toya, whose waters never freeze even though it is located in northern Hokkaido.
Nakayama Mountain Pass
Check-out at Sapporo Grand Hotel around 17:45 (Approximate time)
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- A tour attendant will accompany the tour, but there is no bus guide.
- The child fare includes a seat and child's meal. The adult fare will apply if an adult's meal is requested.
Children between 3 and 6 must sit in their own bus seat, as set by law. Children under 2 travel for free, but must sit on the lap of an adult..
- Smoking is prohibited in the car.
- There is no toilet on the bus, but there will be restroom breaks during the ride.
- All seats are non-reserved, so groups may have to sit separately.
- The schedule is subject to change, due to weather, traffic or conditions at the various stops. Delays due to traffic may occur, so please make sure you leave enough time for any transfers or plans.
- In principle, we carry out the tour even in bad weather. However, we may be forced to cancel the tour when the road is closed due to a natural disaster. In such a case, we will not give you a refund of the tour charge.
- In principle we will decide whether to carry out the tour by the day before the tour, and let you know. However, there may be cases where the tour conductor contacts you on the day of the tour.
- Please come by the scheduled meeting time, for the bus will start on the scheduled time.
- The tour conductor is not a sightseeing guide or interpreter.
- The only meals and drinks covered are those stated in the itinerary.
- This activity is entirely held in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 11 business days to 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.