Retro Day Cruise on the Otaru Canal
Cruise down the Otaru Canal as you check out the scenery from the water. Classic warehouses line the canal, creating a retro atmosphere to enjoy as you learn about the town.
See the sights of Otaru from the water, and take gorgeous pictures from a whole new perspective.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 (Until 10/31) - 18:00 (Until 9/25) (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 (Until 10/31) 09:30 (Until 10/31) 10:00 (Until 11/30) 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 (Until 11/20) 16:30 (Until 10/31) 17:00 (Until 10/12) 17:30 (Until 9/30) 18:00 (Until 9/25) (Hide details)
08:45 Meet at Center Bridge Pier
09:00 Otaru Canal CruiseLeisurely enjoy a 40 minute cruise which will take you to the northern part of the canal via the famous Asakusa Bridge Park.
Canal CruiseSee the retro town scenery from a different angle as you relax on your way back to the pier.
09:40 Tour Ends at Center Bridge Pier
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Infants must ride with a parent or guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- In summer, we recommend wearing cool clothes because the sunlight is strong. In spring and fall, please bring a cardigan or a parka to wear because the temperatures can be quite chilly. A parasol and a blanket are available on the boat.
- You must wear a life jacket on the boat.
- Please note that there is no toilet on the boat.
- Cruise may be cancelled in case of stormy weather, strong winds, high tides etc.
- Guests who the captain deems to be too ill or drunk to participate will not be allowed on board.
- Guests who disturb the cruise or other passengers may be asked to leave mid-cruise.
- Guidance is offered primarily in Japanese, but English and Chinese language guides may be available.
Pamphlets with information in English, Chinese, and Korean will be provided.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 40.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.