Seasonal Fruit Picking and All-You-Can-Eat in YoichiSALE
Enjoy the strawberries in spring, then cherries, peaches and more sweet fruits! Eat as many as you want, and taste the best of Hokkaido. Great for kids and groups.
▼ Read more
Free charge for infant (only 1 infant per 1 adult)
- Duration: 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Fee for all-you-can-eat fruit picking / Entrance fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Yamamoto Fruit Farm
Pick and Eat your fill of tasty fruits!No time limit and you can eat a number of different kinds of seasonal fruit!
- Strawberries: middle of June - early July
- Cherries: late June - early August
- Autumn: apples, pears, peaches, plums, prunes, chestnuts.
Hours are from 9:00-17:00, with last entry at 16:30.
You are free to arrive at any time between 09:00 to 16:30.
17:00 Ends at Yamamoto Fruit Farm
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please refrain from wearing high-heeled when visiting the farm.
- Bring rain gear and boots if it is raining.
- Dogs are allowed to enter the farm, free of charge. But please keep the dog leashes and don't allow him/her to cause trouble for other visitors. Please pick up after your dog.
- Please refain bringing your belongings into the farm. (Please use the free lockers)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.