Winter Nights at Mt. Moiwa and Lamb BBQ Dinner at Mt. Okura Tour from Sapporo
See the winter beauty of Mt. Moiwa and Mt. Okura on this evening tour with convenient Sapporo departure. Ride on a snowmobile sled and enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner along with amazing views.
Hop on-board the Mt. Moiwa Ropeway and head halfway up the mountain before transferring to a snowmobile sled that will take you to the very top. After you reach the newly renovated observatory, enjoy stunning 360 degree panoramic views of the city and stars. Then, it is time to ascend Mt. Okura for a BBQ dinner of Sapporo's most tender lamb.
▼ Read more
Children under 6 who do not require seats ride free (1 Child x 1 Adult)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Dinner / Japanese-speaking guide / Mt. Moiwa Ropeway fee / Cable car fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:30 Check-in at Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
17:45 Depart from Sapporo Station Bus TerminalDrive past the former Hokkaido Government Office Building and Odori Park.
18:20 Mt. Moiwa Ropeway and Cable Car (70 mins)Head to the top of Mt. Moiwa by ropeway and cable car and enjoy the fantastic panoramic view of the city and moon-illuminated winter landscape.
19:50 Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium (80 mins)Feast your eyes on the view and your tastebuds on the all-you-can-eat Genghis Khan (BBQ lamb) dinner! Finish off with the famous Okurayama White Pudding.
21:40 Sapporo Clock Tower (Drop-off point)Built in 1878, it is one of the few surviving Western-style buildings in Sapporo. Guests who would like may disembark here.
21:45 Tour ends at Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- Please arrive at the check in counter with your printed VELTRA.com voucher at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
- For children under the age of 6 who require a seat, please book as 'Child 6-11'.
- Should the Mt. Moiwa Ropeway be closed due to strong winds or bad weather, you will receive a refund of the fare. We will hear about the status of the ropeway by 16:00.
- Dinner will be an all-you-can-eat Genghis Khan (BBQ lamb) and vegetable meal. This includes a small bowl of rice and one draft beer or soft drink. There will be an additional charge for extra drinks or rice. If you are traveling alone, you may be asked to share a table with other guests.
- If the Mt. Moiwa Ropeway is closed, the itinerary shall be changed to the following: 17:45 Sapporo Station Bus Terminal -> Odori Park (from bus) -> Hokkaido Prefectural Office (from bus) -> Dinner at Mt. Okura (80 mins) -> Sapporo Clock Tower (drop-off) -> 20:15 Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- In bad weather you may not be able to see the night view from Mt. Moiwa.
- The time spent at each stop may be altered due to traffic or the size of the group.
- Due to holidays or other closures the activity may be cut short.
- Depending on traffic or inclement weather, the return bus to Sapporo Station may be delayed. Please allow enough time to make connecting transfers.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather. Please contact the tour operator to reconfirm the operation in the event of inclement weather.
- This tour is guided in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 2 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of JPY 100 per participant.
- Any cancellations made after 2 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Dinner with a fabulous view of Moiwa Mountain and Okura Mountain. On the observatory, I had great time seeing Sapporo at night. It was balmy, so the city lights were very clear. I would have liked to...more