Mt. Moiwa Winter Nightscape Tour from Sapporo
Spend your evening gazing at the winter landscape and glittering lights of Sapporo from Mt. Moiwa. After taking the cable car, ring the bell at the top and enjoy special drinks at the summit.
Looking for a fun night out in Sapporo? Let the state-of-the-art Mt. Moiwa Ropeway and Morris Cable Car take you up the snowy mountainside, all the way to the observatory. Gaze at panoramic views of Sapporo's glittering lights without worrying about the cold.
▼ Read more
Children under 6 who do not require seats ride free (1 Child x 1 Adult)
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Mt. Moiwa ropeway and cable car fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:00-18:20 Pick-up and Check-in at the Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
18:10-18:20 Pick-up from ANA Hotel Sapporo and Sapporo Grand Hotel
18:45 Mt. Moiwa Ropeway (90 mins)Ride the ropeway or Morris Car to the mountaintop observatory, for great night views of Sapporo!
20:35 Susukino at Minami 4-jyo (drop-off point)
20:45 Sapporo Grand Hotel (drop-off)
20:50 ANA Hotel Sapporo (drop-off)
18:00 Depart from Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
20:45-20:55 20:55 Check-out at Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- Please arrive at the check in counter with your printed VELTRA.com voucher at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
- For children under the age of 6 who require a seat, please book as 'Child 6-11'.
- All seats are non-reserved.
- Should the Mt. Moiwa Ropeway be closed due to strong winds or bad weather, we will hear about the status of the ropeway by 16:00. If the ropeway is closed the tour will be cancelled. In bad weather you may not be able to see the night view from Mt. Moiwa.
- Due to holidays or other closures the activity may be cut short.
- Depending on traffic or inclement weather, the return bus to Sapporo Station may be delayed. Please allow enough time to make connecting transfers.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 2 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of JPY 100 per participant.
- Any cancellations made after 2 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.