Half Day Nordic Walking in Moerenuma Park or Makomanai Park Tour from SapporoSALE
Stretch your body and enjoy a fun workout while walking through the grounds of the gorgeous parks. Nordic walking is full body exercise for all levels!
Save up to 33% with Group Discount (until 2016/11/30)
▼ Read more
Save up to 33% with Group Discount
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Guide fee / Bike / Rental helmet / Domestic travel accident insurance (SOMPO JAPAN)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 08:00 - 11:00 (Show details)
08:00 Pick-up from Sapporo Hotels
Transfer to Course Start
Nordic WalkingA Hokkaido Nordic walking instructor will teach you how to use the gear, then lead you on a full body exercise walk that is fun and healthy!
Drop-off at Sapporo Hotels
- Participants must be 12 years old or older, and at least 145 cm in height to join this tour.
- People of 15 years old or under can participate, if accompanied by an adult.
- We can pick you up and drop you off at hotels in Sapporo. Please input your requested location when making your reservation.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear clothing and shoes that are easy to move around in, and ok to get dirty. We also recommend breathable and quick drying clothing.
- You can bring a smart phone, cell phone, or camera, and money, if you feel you will need them.
- A shoulder bag or waist pouch may be useful.
- Bring water or sports drink to hydrate during the tour. You can put the bottle in a bottle cage attached to the bike.
Requirement(s) - Others
- We enroll in accident insurance for domestic travel with Sompo Japan. Please input the names, addresses, phone numbers of all the participants into the list before the tour.
- We ask for your understanding in advance that the tour may be canceled due to weather condition.
- Beverage, lunch, and entrance fees of the facilities are not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.