Short and Simple Beginner's Glass Blowing Class in Sapporo
Try blowing glass to create an original and actually one-of-a-kind item. You can do it in about 20 minutes, then enjoy your cup, vase, or other creation.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 16:00 (April ~ November) (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 (April ~ November) (Hide details)
09:50 Meet at the Swedish Center Foundation Glass Studio
Glassblowing Experience (~20 minutes)Learn how to blow glass in the traditional method, and create your very own piece of functional art.
* One person at a time can blow glass. For groups, it will take 20 minutes times the number of people.
* You can come back to pick up your item later, or arrange for shipment by cash on delivery.
10:20 Tour ends at the Swedish Center Foundation Glass Studio
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- We handle hot glass. Please do not wear clothing made of synthetic fibers. Do wear clothes that are OK to get dirty.
- You are to come back later to pick up your item, or arrange for shipping via cash on delivery post.
- Please note that this activity operates one by one. If you are a group of 2 or more, it takes about 20 minutes per person.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.