Half Day Walking Tour of Historical Sites of SapporoSALE
Trace the history of Hokkaido through the iconic buildings of Sapporo. Let your guide take you through the exhibits in each area to learn about the development of Japan's northern frontier.
Save up to 44% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/17)
Stop by iconic buildings such as the Hokkaido University or the Clock Tower from the 1800's with unique western style architecture and see the special exhibits inside. Take your time to unravel the mystery of this popular city of the north with a guide in the language of your choice.
Save up to 44% with Group Discount
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Guidance in the language of your choice / Public transportation fee / Sapporo Clock Tower admission
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet-up with Guide at Your Hotel Lobby
Hokkaido UniversityWith the motto of "Boys be ambitious", the former Sapporo Agricultural College was founded by William S. Clark in 1876. Visit the current university with historical buildings within the campus.
Former Hokkaido Government OfficeTake a stroll through the beautiful gardens of the government office before entering the classic building that is now operating as a museum with various exhibition rooms.
Sapporo Clock TowerStop by one of the oldest iconic buildings of Sapporo that was constructed in the late 1800's. Learn the history of the development of Hokkaido at the museum inside.
12:00 Tour ends at Sapporo Station
- Services are mainly offered in English, but Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Russian are also available.
- Fees for transportation during the tour are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities are not included.
- Please follow the guide's instructions during the program to make sure you do not get into any accidents.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 15 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.