Scenic Clear Kayak Tour on Lake Shikotsu
Set off on a special clear bottomed kayak and enjoy the scenery around and in Lake Shikotsu. With amazing water quality, you may even spot fish swimming below your kayak.
▼ Read more
Adult fee applies to all 140 cm or taller. Child fee: Kids 4 years old or above
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Tour photographs / Kayaking fee / Rental equipment / Guide fee / Winter dry suit / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Meet at Shikotsu Kamui Ocean Days Facility
Clear KayakingPaddle out onto the water and enjoy the view all around you. Then check out the view in the water with the special clear bottom of your kayak. You may even see fish swimming just under you!
11:30 Tour ends at Shikotsu Kamui Ocean Days Facility
- Participants must be 4 years of age and above, who are healthy physically and mentally. Elementary school children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 140 cm or shorter can participate only between July to September.
- Pregnant individuals may not participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Fast-drying shirt and pants or easy to move clothes like jersey upper and bottoms.
- Shoes or sandals with ankle straps.
- Crocks are available for rent for free.
Spring & Autumn:
- Fast-drying long-sleeved shirt and leggings, or jersey upper and bottoms
- In May and June, or October and November there may be chilly days, so please bring fleece upper and bottoms or warm outer wear.
- Free rental: rain boots, top and bottom wear, gloves, knit sweater
- All season:
*Change of clothing for if you get wet or dirty
Winter: Mid-December to mid-April
Please bring separate fleece wear, long and thick socks, and disposable body warmers.
Ear muffs or ear covering hat, snow gloves (for skiing or snowboarding)
- The tour will be carried out if snow falls. We will let you know by phone as soon as possible, if we decide to cancel the tour due to rough waves or strong wind.
- For winter:
Input your height, weight, and shoe size if you need to rent a dry suit. The rental fee is included in the tour price.
- Please bring your own bathing items if you want to bathe in the hot spring after the activity.We will offer you a 50% discount ticket (JPY 500) for Marukoma Onsen, which you should request of our staff member at the site.
- We can offer transportation service only in winter season, and only to and from Chitose Station. Please understand that we can offer the service only to a limited number of people due to the capacity of our vehicle.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.