Full Day Private Taxi Tour of Sapporo's Best Sights
See all of Sapporo's most popular locations on this chartered tour! See the Meiji-era buildings, such as the Beer Museum and the Clock Tower, then take a stroll at Hitsujigaoka Observatory Hill.
Note: Maximum of 3 passengers in the small-sized taxi.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Charter fee / English-speaking driver / Japanese-speaking guide/driver / Parking fees / Highway tolls
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up at Requested Location in Sapporo
09:30 Sapporo Clock Tower (30 min)View one of the few American-style buildings still standing in Sapporo. Originally this clock tower was part of the former Sapporo Agricultural College and now is the oldest building of the city.
Admission is not included in the tour fare and is needed on site. (JPY 200)
10:30 Hokkaido Prefectural Office (60 min.)Mostly known as the red-brick building, this office was constructed in 1888 using the Neo-Baroque style.
12:00 Lunch (60 min.)
13:30 Sapporo Beer Museum (60 min.)Designated as a heritage site, learn about the history of one of world's most popular Japanese beers at the only beer museum in Japan! Stop by the museum shop or enjoy the on-site beer tastings.
15:00 Hitsujigaoka Observatory Hill (90 min.)Gaze at Sapporo from above and stroll though the fields. The bronze statue of Dr. William Clark, one of Hokkaido's agricultural father is an iconic symbol of the observatory.
Admission is not included in the tour fare and is needed on site. (Adult JPY 520 / Child JPY 300)
* * Optional Locations * *If you would like to switch out any of the locations with the following listed, please inquire when booking.
Please note that it must be within the allotted time.
Kaitaku no Mura Historic Village of HokkaidoStroll through the historical streets in the Historic Village of Hokkaido Open Air Museum with buildings from the Meiji and Tasho periods during the mid 1800's to the early 1900's.
Ramen KyowakokuWith a retro interior, enjoy picking from 8 of the most famous ramen shops in Hokkaido.
Shiroi Koibito ParkPick up some of Hokkaido's sweet specialties during your visit to this chocolate factory theme park tour.
17:00 Drop-off at Requested Location
- All Packages
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Admission fees and meals are not included in the tour price and must be paid by the customer directly. Cash is recommended as credit cards are only accepted in certain locations.
- The tour schedule is subject to change depending on locations, traffic, inclement weather, or other reasons beyond our control.
- All Packages
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 15 business days to 17:30 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Sapporo Area Categories
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Sightseeing Tours17
- Popular Attractions in Sapporo4
- Tours by Language12
- Seasonal Tours16
- Cultural Experiences3
- Food Culture Experience6
- River and Lake Activities1
- Mountain Activities1
- Driving and Riding Activities2
- Marine and Ocean Activities3
- Pop Culture Experiences1
- Amusement Parks1
- Museums and Learning1
- Wifi Routers and SIM Cards3
- Fruit Picking and Farming1
- Transport Services7
- Sports/ Fitness/ Dance1
- Tour Length 47
- Shows and Entertainment1