Fresh Water Fly Fishing Experience in Shiretoko
Challenge yourself to a fun fishing experience at a World Heritage site. Come empty-handed to enjoy catching some fresh fish that only live in the lakes of Hokkaido.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- This tour is for elementary school children and up.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please refrain from wearing short pants or sandals during the tour.
- Useful items to have:
Rain wear (We recommend types that separate as a top and a bottom. It will also be useful to protect against the cold weather.)
Camera (You can take photos at the scenic spots.)
Water or tea (Juice and other sugary drinks are prohibited.)
Insect repellent (There may be mosquitoes in some areas.)
- Please do not bring food or sweet drinks. It may attract bears.
- The schedule shown above is just an example. Please let us know your desired starting time at the time of reservation.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 7 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.