Snowy Winter Landscape and Wildlife Watching Tour near Abashiri (Feb - March)
Capture the sight of wild birds and animals hiding within the snow covered forest. Use your binoculars and hike around or take a car to comfortably find areas to spot the wildlife.
▼ Read more
Enjoy the beautiful natural landscape by car. Look for animals and wildlife through your window.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50 Meet at Utoro Roadside Station
08:00 Begin TourIf you are lucky, you may have a chance to see eagles, Ezo deer and North foxes.
Explore the AreaGo see places in Shiretoko with your guide.
10:00 Tour Ends at Utoro Roadside Station (Estimated time.)
- If there are more than 4 participants, please inquire.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring warm clothes such as fleece or down jacket. It is recommended for you to layer up to control your body temperature.
- Trekking shoes that are waterproof are highly recommended along with leggings. Long boots that go under your knees will be the best.
- Gloves with strings attached to it are recommended in the case it gets blown away in the strong wind. Please bring gloves to prevent getting frost bites.
- Recommended things to bring:
Camera to take photos. The cold weather will make the battery run out faster. Please store your camera in your inner pocket.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is subject to changes or cancellations due to the weather. According to the weather, this tour may be changed to the wildlife tour.
- This tour is operated in Japanese only.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 3.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 7 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.