Night-Time Tokachi River Ducky Raft Cruise Adventure in Obihiro
Paddle down the peaceful river in Obihiro on a ducky raft after sundown to spot some creatures of the night. Enjoy the seasonal scenery with your local guide along with some tasty sweets and tea.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:30 Meet at Yell Center Tokachi
Go to Cruising Point (Approx 20 min)
Lesson (Approx 20 min)Watch the staff to learn how to paddle and control the boat while on water. Practice on land first before heading out.
Night River Cruising (Approx 50 min)Relax on the gentle river as you paddle down the calm waters of Tokachi river. Go star gazing on a clear day or maybe even spot a wild animal while cruising on the ducky boat.
Return to Point (Approx 10 min)
Tea Time (Approx 45 min)After getting off the boat, spend time with your rafting team with some tea and small desserts.
22:00 Activity Ends at Yell Center Tokachi
- Healthy participants above the age of 3 may participate.
- Children under elementary school must be accompanied by an adult.
- Those that are influenced by alcohol may not participate.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- If less than 3 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Summer: Sandals
- Winter: Warm clothes
- Comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in and do not mind getting a little wet.
- This tour is subject to change or cancellations due to the weather or river conditions.
- This tour is operated only in Japanese with very basic English assistance.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.