Winter Morning Ducky Raft River Cruise in Obihiro
Enjoy the beautiful winter scenery as you cruise along the Obihiro River in a ducky raft. Catch a glimpse of the frosty landscape and several swans along the way. Afterward, enjoy a relaxing tea time.
Cruise down the Obihiro River in a ducky raft for a peaceful morning soaking in the beautiful winter landscape. A great option for families as children over 3 are welcome to participate.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Yell Center Tokachi
Head for the Departure Point (Around 20 minutes)
Lecture, Preparation and Warm Up (Around 20 minutes)The staff will explain everything about the activity, so even first-timers will have a clear understanding.
River Cruising (Around 50 minutes)Have a calm morning enjoying the river and its surrounding winter landscape. Enjoy cruising calmly downstream on the Obihiro River. The tranquil early morning scenery is complimented by the swans and other beautiful migratory birds.
Head Back to Yell Center Tokachi (Around 10 minutes)
Tea Time (Around 45 minutes)After your cruise, enjoy dessert and tea time.
11:00 Activity Ends at Yell Center Tokachi
- Healthy participants above the age of 3 may participate.
- Children under elementary school age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Those who are under the influence of alcohol may not participate.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- If less than 3 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in and do not mind getting a little wet or dirty.
The winter is very cold in Hokkaido. Please come wearing warm clothes.
- This tour is subject to change or cancellations due to the weather or river conditions.
- This tour is operated only in Japanese with very basic English assistance.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.