Teshio River Easy Canoeing Tour in Bifuka
This fun short canoe tour goes down a safe course suitable for beginners. This is also the same course used for a major local canoeing event!
As this course only has one or two rapids, even guests who have never canoed before can take part with confidence! Enjoy paddling down the river surrounded by the lush nature and water birds of Hokkaido.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 13:00 (Show details)
09:00 Meet at Ebuka Bridge Canoe Port
Canoe tour Starts (~ 90 mins)Enjoy a smooth ride down the Teshio River, surrounded by the lush nature of Hokkaido! Beginners are welcome on this 1.5 hour adventure.
Tour Ends at Bifuka Bridge Canoe Port
- Guests under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
- For safety reasons, to participate in this tour guests need to be able to speak and understand at least basic Japanese.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please take off jewelry or non-waterproof watches before taking part in the canoe tour.
- Please try not to bring valuables, cameras and mobile phones which are not waterproof. We cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage of property.
- If you wear glasses, please use a loop or band to ensure they do not get knocked off.
- Please do not wear jeans or cotton clothing, which become heavy when wet.
- We recommend clothes made of fast-drying materials (such as polypropylene, polartec, etc.) as they will allow you to move easily, and do not get heavy or cold when wet.
- Please wear clothes that you do not mind getting wet, such as athletic gear (T-shirts and shorts in summer), hat, towel, and shoes (sandals and rubber boots are not allowed).
- Please also bring rain gear, extra towels and extra socks.
- Tour may be cancelled if the guide decides the weather or water level are dangerous.
- As this is a nature tour, unexpected circumstances may occur. Please follow the guide's directions and take responsibility for your own behavior.
(We will require you to sign a consent form on the day of tour.)
- The included accident insurance is very basic, so you may wish to take on additional insurance.
- This tour is held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.