Tandem Canoe Tour down the Nayoro River to the Ebuka Bridge in Teshio
Canoe down this clear river, a feeding area for ospreys and white-tailed eagles surrounded by mountains. Beginners are welcome to participate too!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at JR Nayoro Station
Canoe Touring down the Nayoro River (~ 5 hours)Starting from Nayoro, make your way to Ebuka Bridge. Keep an eye out for the birds and great landscape.
End of Canoeing
Our staff will drop you off at JR Nayoro Station
- For safety reasons, to participate in this tour guests need to be able to speak and understand at least basic Japanese.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please take off your accessories or watches without waterproof function.
- Refrain from bringing expensive items, or cameras and cell phones without waterproof function. (We do not compensate for any damage to such items.)
- If you wear eyeglasses, please attach a strap to them to prevent them from falling off.
- Jeans and cotton pants are not suitable for canoeing, because they become heavy when wet.
- We recommend clothes made from stretchy, comfortable, and fast drying materials in which you don't feel cold when getting wet such as polypropylene and Polartec.
- Please wear sports wear (a t-shirt and short pants in summer) made with fast drying materials, a hat or cap, towels, sports shoes (sandals and rubber boots strictly prohibited.)
- Please bring rain wear, a bath towel, and socks.
- We recommend you wear canoeing gloves, because this is a long -distance course.
- The activity may be canceled if guides deem it to be dangerous due to bad weather or dangerous river conditions.
- Unexpected incidents may occur in outdoor activities like this.
Please abide by the instructions of the guide, and be sure to refrain from dangerous behavior.
- The accident insurance included in the price of this tour is basic. If you want additional coverage, please take out additional accident insurance for yourself.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.