Canoe Adventure from Teshiogawa Hot Springs to the Saku Bridge
This pleasant route will take you past great scenic spots of Hokkaido, as well as a cute railway. Get in touch with nature on this full day canoe tour.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
JR Bifuka Station free (per group)JR Bifuka Station free (per group)
- Inclusion: Tour fee/ Canoeing equipment / Life jacket / Accident insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick Up at JR Bifuka Station or Meet at Bifuka Island Canoe Boat
Canoeing Adventure! (~ 8 hours)Enjoy a whole day of canoeing from Teshiogawa Hot Spring to the Saku Bridge, and immerse yourself in the beauty of Japan's northernmost island.
Our staff will drop you off at Bifuka Island Canoe Boat or JR Bifuka Station
- For safety reasons, to participate in this tour guests need to be able to speak and understand at least basic Japanese.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please take off your accessories or watches without waterproof function.
- Refrain from bringing expensive items, or cameras and cell phones without waterproof function. (We do not compensate for any damage to such items.)
- If you wear eyeglasses, please attach a strap to them to prevent them from falling off.
- Jeans and cotton pants are not suitable for a canoeing, because they become heavy when wet.
- We recommend clothes made from stretchy, comfortable, and fast drying materials in which you don't feel cold when getting wet such as polypropylene and Polartec.
- Please wear sportswear (a t-shirt and short pants in summer) made by fast drying materials, a hat or cap, towels, sports shoes (sandals and rubber boots strictly prohibited.)
- Please bring a spare rain wear, a bath towel, and socks.
- We recommend you wear gloves , because this is a long -distance course.
- The activity may be canceled if guides deem it to be dangerous due to bad weather or river conditions.
- Unexpected incidents may occur in outdoor activities like this.
Please abide by the instructions of the guide, and be sure to refrain from dangerous behavior.
- The accident insurance included in the price of this tour is basic. If you want additional coverage, please take out additional accident insurance for yourself.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.