Tandem Paraglider Flight for Beginners
Lift off into the sky from a 320 meter peak. This course lets you fly with an instructor, so you can be ready in about five minutes of learning.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
JR Ishioka Station free (per group)JR Ishioka Station free (per group)
Bus stop in front of Kakinuma Garage free (per group)Bus stop in front of Kakinuma Garage free (per group)
- Inclusion: Activity fee / Equipment rental
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00-09:06 Check-in at East Japan Outdoor School
Pick-up from JR Ishioka Station7:35 from Ueno Station. Get on the JR Johban Line train bound for Katsuta, and get off the train at Ishioka Station at 9:06.
If you come by bus or some other way, we will pick you up at Kakioka Garage bus stop.
Please check the time schedule of the bus for yourselves.
Tandem Flight (10~15 minutes)Enjoy your flight in tandem with the instructor as you lift off above the ground.
Tour ends at East Japan Outdoor School, or drop-off at Ishioka Station
- Weight limit is normally 120 kg, however depending on wind conditions, it may be as low as 100 kg.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear long-sleeved clothes (even in summer) and sports shoes.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You have to pay 1,500 JPY for the facility safety management fee, including insurance, on the day of your tour.
- Time required for the flight may change greatly depending on the conditions of wind.
- We can take 3 photos of you on the paraglider for 1,500 yen, if you wish. Please pay the charge at the venue.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.