Family Friendly Canopy Forest Adventure Course in Tsukuba
The canopy course is a fun yet easy to do tree course perfect for families with young kids. Anyone 110 cm or taller can try it themselves!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 14:00 (Show details)
09:00 Check-in at Forest Adventure
Canopy Course (~1 hour)Climb and challenge yourself as you tackle 10 kinds of activities on 2 sites.
10:00 Check-out at Forest Adventure
- Participants must be at least 9 years old and 1.10m tall. Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear clothing that is easy to move in and sports shoes. Sandals and high heels are not allowed.
- Participants ages under 9 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- One adult (18 years old or above) can bring up to 5 children.
- We cannot accept people who cannot abide by our instructions on safety and our rules.
- We cannot accept people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- For safety, participants must stop doing activities when staff make a decision that it is dangerous to keep playing. Please follow the rules. In this case, there is no refund for the activity fee.
- Activity may not operate depending on weather conditions. Should the activity be stopped within the first hour, a free ticket will be available at the front desk.
- There is a promenade in the park, from which you can take a picture from as an observer. The wood deck is a free space to take a rest, and you can play with puzzles or building blocks.
At an adjacent facility, "Omotenashikan" , you can take your time over coffee.
Please feel at home.
- There is no changing room or locker room.
Please change in the restroom or in your car.
As to valuables, leave them in your car or bring them with you in a backpack or waist pouch, so that you can use your both hands freely.
- All of the participants including tour guide, need to have safety training and follow the rules.
- Staff will put your harness on for you. If you want to take off your harness please call the staff to put it on or take it off.
- Smoking is prohibited in the park.
There is a smoking room.
Do not smoke with your harness on.
- Drinks are available from vending machines at Omotenashikan, but no food is available. It is OK to bring your own food and eat in the park, but please refrain from eating while playing.
- This activity is entirely held in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.