Fun Powered Tandem Paraglider Flight in Joso Ibaraki
Strap in with a veteran instructor and fly through the sky! Each flight is different, from exciting low altitude hops to relaxing birds-eye sightseeing flights.
▼ Read more
First year elementary school student or older can participate.
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up & Drop-off at Midorino Station (if coming by train) free x per personPick-up & Drop-off at Midorino Station (if coming by train) free x per person
- Inclusion: Equipment Rental
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
09:00 Meet at La Mouette or Pick-up at Midorino Station
Low FlightFly over the Tonegawa riverbed or the gliding field near our office, for about 15 minutes, as we start with low altitude flight. This is perfect to take photos of your friends.
Sky TravelLift off for a higher altitude sightseeing flight and get a real birds-eye view of the area!
Total time for the day: About 1 hour per person.
Dismiss at La Mouette or Drop-off at Midorino Station
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring any water and snacks you would like, as there is no nearby convenience store if you come by train.
- This activity is conducted in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.